Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employer: GoDigital Media Group (godigitalmg.com)
Location: Sri Lanka
About the Company:
We believe success comes down to people. GoDigital Media Group is a multinational conglomerate with unique purpose, exponential growth, and groundbreaking leadership.
GoDigital is an ecosystem of business units that unite content, community and commerce. We inspire happiness by connecting consumer passion points in music, entertainment, and sports. Our 1000+ employees share values that drive business results. GDMG partners with others that share our vision. The GoDigital Way is inclusive, extensive and collaborative. Join us.
● Performed/Assist GAAP financial statements audits.
● Perform Fixed Asset Audits.
● Prepare written summaries of audits performed.
● Analyze Financial Statement Processes and develop flowcharts.
● Identify financial statement risks of material misstatement and controls that
● address the risks.
● Perform Employee Expense Audits
● Perform Compliance Audits
● Other responsibilities include but are not limited to, participation in special
● projects, process enhancements, and ad hoc analyses as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
● Highly proficient in written and oral English communication
● Degree in Accounting with CA, CIMA, ACCA, or CPA preferred.
● Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting/auditing experience (Internal audit
● experience preferred)
● Strong Excel skills and comfortable with large volumes of data.
● Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment a plus
Our team at GoDigital Media Group operates with the following core values:
Personal Improvement & Wellbeing: We are committed to doing the work to become the best versions of ourselves physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually in order to explore the world, build community, and curate living in a healthy state of joy, love and inspiration.
Empowered Thinking: We agree to do the work to metabolize our irrational fears so we can make rational decisions to achieve the outcomes we are looking for. This means we will be bold and courageous in failing forward, and we accept risk within well-managed parameters. The faster we hypothesize, test, validate or iterate, the sooner we succeed. There shall be no fear of rejection for speaking up; good ideas can come from anywhere; everyone has a voice; negative behaviors must be surfaced.
Integrity & Fairness: We seek a meritocracy where equity, inclusion, belonging, authenticity, honesty, and integrity are paramount.
Service: We seek to deliver vastly more value than we cost and to make the world a happier place every day.
At GoDigital Media Group, we offer an industry-leading benefits package that includes a variety of benefits including ability to work remotely, health insurance and mental health counseling services. We also offer fun items such as access to GDMG University which is our internal training program that is hosted by entertainment, music, and other industry leaders and company events/excursions.
GoDigital Media Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our community. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race (or traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, reproductive health decision-making, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation,